Yakima Jayhook (J Hook) Kayak Mount Carrier Rack System 1 Boat Capacity RooftopDF443ju
Yakima Jayhook (J Hook) Kayak Mount Carrier Rack System 1 Boat Capacity Rooftop
Simple, sturdy and reliable - the JayHook is a fresh take on a Yakima classic. Designed to carry all types of kayaks, the side-loading J cradles are tough enough for years of use, secure enough for winding river roads, and padded enough to coddle your kayak. The tool-free universal attachment works with most roof racks. Bow/Stern Tie downs and Heavy Duty Straps are included, so you get everything you need to carry your boat.
- (1) Set of 2 JayHook side-loading J cradles
- (2) Nylon Bow/Stern Tie downs with straps and hooks to secure the Kayak to your front and rear bumpers
- (2) Nylon Heavy Duty Straps for securing the Kayak to the JayHooks (1 is 12' long, and 1 is 15' long)
- (1) Mesh bag for holding straps
- (1) Extra bolt
- (1) Extra T-bolt
- (1) Instruction Manual
- Carries any type of kayak while taking minimal space on your roof rack
- J-shaped cradle is secure, stable, and easy to load
- Durable padded contact points provide protection and grip while traveling
- Universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Easy tool-free installation lets you quickly mount, load and go
- Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow and Stern Tie-Downs included (HoodAnchor, sold separately, is required for vehicles with no attachment points for Bow and Stern Tie-Downs)
- Approx. Weight: 10.50 lbs.
- Approx. Dimensions: 22" T x 12" D x 9" W
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24"
Sold as is. No warranty from the seller. No Returns.
CONDITION NOTE: Used, but in excellent condition since they were only used a small number of times. There is some dirt/scratches and very slight wear from use and one of the two pads has a 1" split, but it is still very functional (see pictures). One of the original Kayak straps was lost, so it was replaced with a similar strap that is actually 3 ft longer (see pictures). Does not include any of the original packaging, but does include a copy of the original manual. Will be packed carefully for shipping. Kayak and car shown in some of the pictures is NOT included. See detailed high resolution pictures (that are zoom-able) to know what you are purchasing. Nothing else included, except what is shown in the pictures.